Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Musings

Here's what I have going on today!!!

** Got my hair done over the weekend. Yeah, I got it straightened and yes I'll post a pic. He cut a few inches off. A few years ago, I would have been very upset at that. But no big deal. It's all in the name of healthy hair.



It was humid that night, so the folks at the salon pinned it up.

And here I am the next day. Not a good pic, because we were in a rush, heading out.. but here you go..



** It's my day off! Yay! It's raining outside. Boo. But I had no other plans but other than sitting around rubbing my belly anyway! HAHAHA!!!

** Johnny has a root canal on Wednesday. He's a little stressed about it (Shh!Don't tell him I said anything!), so please do keep him in your prayers.

I think that's it for now. Make it a great Monday!

1 comments:

Dominique said...

Looks great! It turned out really well!