Thursday, October 29, 2009

22 weeks


I know I'm two days late on this update, but here you go anyway!

Ray Ray is at 11 inches and almost 1 lb.  Our baby was starting to look like a miniature newborn!  The lips, eyelids and eyebrows are becoming more distinct and there are toothbuds there too!

We had our monthly appointment today.  Very good news all around!  Ray Ray is right where he/she should be, looks good, feels good, and sounds good!  She told me I can cruise on in!  And Lord willing, that's what we'll do!

What's going on this week??


  • I've not started a registry or bought a thing yet.  I think I'm overwhelmed.  Johnny and I went to a store and walked through the baby section and after about a minute, we ran away!  There's so much to know and use, and know how to use!  I'll try it again soon.  I promise!  I have been looking online though, I have narrowed down the crib at least, I think.  The travel system, totally different story.  Moving on before I stress myself out.


  • The baby is kicking, a lot!


  • I'm tired and sleepy.  What else is new!  I've overslept at least twice this week.

See you next week!

1 comments:

Curvy Jones said...

You should stop by the board. Tons of information to help you sort things out! phenomsonline.com/board! I'm so happy to see RayRay is growing all nice and good!