Sunday, April 11, 2010

About us

Just who is "The Fam"?


J and I met in the spring of 2001 through a mutual friend.  Dare I say it was love at first sight?  I just knew this guy was different  We were married in a huge beach wedding in August 2003.  Originally from Tampa, Florida, we now live in Atlanta, Ga.  I'm a high school teacher of special ed students, contemplating going back for my doctorate very soon.  J works in PR, but also is a freelace writer in sports.  Check out his blogs!

 We love traveling, going to festivals, walks in our park, LOST, and hanging out with our family, friends and each other.  We are also growing in faith together and I love it! 


Our daughter entered our lives in February 2010.  Talk about instant love!  We look forward to sharing awesome experiences with her.


We welcome you to check in with us from time to time and experience life with us!!

0 comments: