Sunday, March 20, 2011

No updates?

So it has come to my attention that I don't update my blog enough.  I have no idea what you guys are talking about!  Two updates in 6 months sounds good to me!  Ok, here's what I'll do.  I'll do two posts today.  Yes, just for you, I'll do it.  Are you excited? 

A Crosskey Update
Sheriss
I'm good!  I'm back to what I love... working as an special educator at the elementary level.  Enough with the semi, wanna-be adults (high schoolers!).  And I'm back in Tampa!  Having the beaches and beach culture right at my disposal is awesome!  Now, if Ican just find the time to get out there more!  My current challenge?  Balancing all that I do and staying sane.

Johnny
He's doing good too.  His sports league is expanding into Orlanda which is great for him. But it means he'll be traveling a bit, which, of course, we'll miss him.  But you gotta do what you gotta do!  He's also got his hand in a lot of pots and is trying to manage it all.  Pray for him folks!  :)

Harper
Our girl is doing just fine!  Walking, talking (in her own way) and getting into everything!  As of February 16, she turned 1.  Amazing, I know!  Truly doesn't seem like it's been a year.  She's still a little one, weighing 16.5 lbs and standing tall at 27 inches.  Her doctor doesn't seem to be concerned with her small frame and so neither shall I!  She's finally saying mama regularly! 

That will about do it for now! But wait, get ready, here comes another post!

0 comments: