Saturday, March 26, 2011

The ABC's of me

ABCs of ME




So, I copied this topic from someone... um,, Thanks!


A - Age: 33


B - Bed size:  Queen, when my money grows up, I'll be in a King!


C - Chore you hate:  all of them.  But putting away laundry is up there.


D - Dogs' names: Savion (my college dog) and Steven.. the evil Beagle


E - Essential start to your day item: coffee.  It's a must have.  Multiple times a day.


F - Favorite color: Blue.



G - Gold or Silver: If I had to choose, gold


H – Height: 5'3



I - Instruments you play:  Piano PLAYED clarinet


J - Job title: Mother,Teacher


K - Kid(s): 1,  Harper!.



L - Living arrangements:  Oh boy... How about where I want to be... In a beach house, where I can go to the beach in to watch the sunset as often as I want.

M - Mom's name: Brenda



N – Nicknames: Simba, Reecie-Mae, Ree-Simba, Shorty, Shorty-Roc



O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I broke my leg at 10yrs old. I stayed two nights.  I also missed 1 day of school.  That was the only day of school I missed K-12.  Yep.


P - Pet Peeve: Stupid drivers.  Please just don't drive if you can't do it effectively.


Q - Quote from a movie:  "You outta bash Mr. ____ head in and think about heaven later"... Sophia, The Color Purple


R - Right or left handed: Right.



S - Siblings:  1 brother, 1 sister (didn't know that huh?)


T - Time you wake up: On weekdays,4:45, on Weekends 8:30-10:00... My girl knows how to sleep in on the weekend!



U- Underwear:  I wear them... most of the time.  :)


V - Vegetable you dislike: Okra.  It's just not my thing!  Now, if it were fried, I'm all over it.  But that takes away from the whole healthy thing.


W - Ways you run late:  every morning to work.  I gotta get better at that.


X - X-rays: hm?  none lately.


Y - Yummy food you make: Macaroni and cheese, if I must say so myself.  It's sooooo good!


Z - Zoo animals:  I kinda like them all.  If I had to pick.... maybe the zebras.. They just look cool.





0 comments: