Thursday, April 22, 2010

Working mama

This working mama is tired!!!  Dog tired!  I could not keep my eyes open today!  Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

Oh yes!!!  This is Harper's first week with the sitter.  It's incredibly weird being away from her most of the day.  She seems to be adjusting to her new environment ok.  I can never get there fast enough to pick her up. 

Did I mention this working mama is pooped?  I just wanted to check in.  Gotta  go get ready for tomorrow!  Harper's first round of shots!!  Yikes!!

1 comments:

Parents Alicia and Joe to Four Boys! said...

Hey Sheriss! Just wanted to drop a note here and let you know you can spread out/change/waive some of those vaccines so she doesn't get so many at a time. Might want to pick up Dr. Sears "Vaccination book" if you get a chance. I know, you are TIRED!! I know the feeling.