Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fun Friday!

We made it! Friday is here!  (OK, technically it's Thursday, but close enough, right?)

It's time to catch up with Harper.  Would you believe she is just over 10 weeks old?  Outstanding, I know!!  She handled last Friday's round of shots very well.  Of course, she weighed in.  McFatty now weighs 8lbs 8oz!  I was so surprised to hear that!  I though maybe 7ish, but now she's over 8 pounds!

Almost forgot!  Harper's uncle (my brother) came for a visit two weeks ago.  The two of them hit it right off. And promptly went to sleep.

 

Harper is sharing more smiles with us lately...













She's also sharing something else... lots and lots of gas!!!  Which her doctor says is fine, but good lord it's a lot of it and it's loud!!  I'm just waiting for the day she decides to share during a quiet moment at church.  It's coming; I can feel it!

So, Johnny likes to put his head next to Harper's from time to time and just smile this huge kool-aid smile...




He's so happy she looks like him.

So after countless times of him doing this, I got jealous of their twin moment and tried to have one of my own...



Yeah, not quite the same. 



Oh well!  Happy (almost) Friday!!









0 comments: