Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday Musings

  • I'm so ready to go home.  I need a vacation!  And the need is great to be around folks who love me. {{{HUGS}}} everyone!
  • Though I am a Florida State alumn, I was very bummed that Florida lost on Saturday.  Not a fan of Alabama at all.  But in other college football news, Georgia Tech is the ACC champion.  Woohoo!  Go Yellow Jackets!  We actually went to one of their  games a few weeks ago.  Fun times!
  • I'm into cooking "make ahead" meals this week.  I made a vegetarian tetrazzini tonight.  Mmm, tasty.  Tomorrow, I'll make a squash casserole.  Of course, I'm freezing half of each recipe to eat later.  Smart, I know :)!
  • I finally got a GPS system for the car.  Now I'm constantly thinking of places to go, so I can use it.  Haven't used it yet.  Seriously considered using it to go to the grocery store, even though it's right across the street.  Shut up.
  • You're never to old to make a Christmas list.  Don't worry, I'll be posting my list in a few days!
  • Don't know if I mentioned it last week, but Johnny cut his hand pretty badly last week.  Needed 3 stitches.  Thanks to the doctor's and my help, he is healing nicely!
  • I really want to go see the movie Avatar.  If you didn't know it before, I'm sort of a Sci Fi girl.  But also looking forward to Disney's The Frog Princess.  I've been waiting for that movie all of my life!

0 comments: