Wednesday, December 9, 2009

28 weeks

Thought I'd start off with a little comparison....


                           WEEK 18                                                           WEEK 28
Apparently I've gotten a little bigger.  Just a tad.  I thought I was sooo pregnant at week 18!
  • The baby weighs a bit over 2 pounds right now.  It's a busy, busy baby!  Moving all around and kicking us all the time!  I love it!
  • Researching cloth diapers these days.  I'm loving the prefolds.  Green Mountain prefolds seem to be a good company.  Prefolds do need covers and I like the look of Bummis and Thirsties.  I think I registerd for those on Amazon.com.  Here's a neat video of a prefold diaper in use:

  • I like FuzziBunz pocket diapers too.  There are so many options, it's hard to narrow it down!  So it will be trial and error for us.
  • Back pain all the time now. Fun.
  • I've got a clear linea negra now.  Looks funny.
  • Everytime I say something crazy at work, my coworkers accuse Ray Ray of acting up again.  They blame it on the baby. I just try to laugh everyday.  Keeps us moving!
  • Finally set up a registry at Baby Depot, in addition to Babies R' Us and Target.

0 comments: