Tuesday, December 15, 2009

29 weeks



Yes, I know it's in black and white.  I wasn't feeling the color look, so here you go.

  • Ray Ray is 2 1/2 pounds and has moved into this weird position.  Now I feel Ray Ray really low, but at the same time, sorta high. I can't explain it. 
  • Ray Ray and my organs are competing for space now.  My bladder is being squeezed!  How do I know?  I have this urge to go all the time but only a little comes.  Awesome right?
  • I'm quite itchy these days.  Mostly my thighs, arms and back.  Surprisingly, not my stomach.  Quite annoying at night.
  • Sleeping is ok.  Johnny and I are practicing our relaxation techniques, so that especially helped a few nights ago.  I slept so good!  Last night, not so much.  Itch city!
  • Our birthing clas is coming along.  I think we are almost halfway through the classes. 
  • I'm tired these days, so if this post doesn't make a while lot of sense, I do apologize... well, not really!  Good night!

0 comments: