Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It happened again...

I neglected you!  Super sucks, I know.  Friends, again?  ok good. 

Moving on....

So since I've blogged last, our fam has had a few exciting changes.  Johnny has a new job!  Yay!  In addition to owning/running the most awesome adult kickball experience here in Tampa, he's now an editor/manager (you like my slash --/ moment, right) for an internet/marketing firm.  He manages over 30 sites/blogs.  His interns and freelancers do the writing, he does the editing, concept creation, and managing.  You like how I made that sound like I know what he's doing, huh?  Don't ask me any other questions about what he does, because I got nothing.

Harper transistioned from home daycare to well, uh, daycare in August.  And she's done great!  Her teachers are happy and impressed with how quickly she's acclamated to their school.  Apparently her climbing skills are out of this world.  Haha, I knew that already.  I'm happy that she's learning, appears comfortable and is happy.  No tears at drop off makes a for a very happy mama!

Change number 3... we've moved about a half mile away from the beach.  It's so laid back here.  Our section of the beach is a self proclaimed weird, eccentric area and our neighbors and beach residents like it that way.  Their slogan is "keep it weird".  Seriously.  It's on signs and and banners and stuff.

So, now as we are gearing up for the holidays, my mind turned to my neglected blog. I've missed this!  I will be better.  Plus, with all the comings and goings of this season, I need some place to reflect and stay sane.  You have been on my mind.  I've going to get better at documenting the making and growig of our fam.  Really I am.




Hold me to it, ok?

0 comments: