Friday, September 11, 2009

See, what had happened was...

I'm going to get better at posting. I promise!

Things are going well. Morning sickness is pretty much gone, thank goodness! I occassionally feel icky in the evenings, but apparently I'm in the honeymoon phase. At least, that's what I read.

We had our second appointment last week. New office, and so far so good. We heard the heartbeat again, and yes, we were grinning like kids, again! It's so neat to hear!

The only thing I'm feeling these days is lost. I feel like I don't know a thing about being pregnant, what I'm supposed to be doing, thinking, feeling. Like, am I supposed to be rubbing a special cream on my belly? I feel like I'm supposed to be doing something, and I'm just not doing it. So, lost is the general feeling these days.

Am I showing? Sometimes I think I am and sometimes I just think it's that extra 10 pounds I've put on. Maybe I'll take a pic and let you be the judge.

Until next time!

0 comments: