Thursday, July 9, 2009

So, we're pregnant!

Yes, you read right! We've got a little one developing! Or at least we think we do. Haha! More on that later.

But we are pretty sure. Two positive tests tell us so. In addition to me being seriously tired, having out of this world gas, bloating, indigestion and cramping. Let's not forget, little to no appetite (Not sure if that last one is ok). Fun times. At least there's no morning sickness... yet.

How are we feeling? Excited, happy, scared, overwhelmed! But extremely happy and giddy and completely in love with one another!

As of today (according to BabyZone.com), I am 6 weeks, 4 days. So doesn't that technically mean I'm in my 7th week? I'm going with that.

With all of that being said, welcome to our blog! It's our way of keeping our family and friends up to date on the making/growing of our family. Although, technically, no one knows yet. More on that later too. :) So until we spill the beans, this is my personal venting space! I've got so many thoughts and feelings swirling around!

Welcome!

0 comments: