Sunday, July 12, 2009

I have these thoughts

I like to call them that, but Johnny thinks they are things I worry about. Here they go so far:

  1. I'm so freakin' constipated! So, I took a laxative a few days ago. When it eventually started working one night, I thought if I pushed too hard, I'd push little blueberry out. As I look back over this, please know, that I know this is ludacris! But it was a real fear at the time. A very real fear.
  2. That I'm doing something unbeknownst to me that is harmful to blueberry.
  3. That I'm not doing something that I'm supposed to be doing right now.
  4. That I don't know what the heck I'm doing at all!
  5. That I'll gain back all the weight I lost (40lbs) this past year and more! And that I won't be able to lose it again.

I think that will do for now.

0 comments: